HOW TO WASH & DRY YOUR PJAMA
YES, YOU CAN WASH AND DRY YOUR PJAMA LIKE ANY OTHER PYJAMAS
Pjama is a washable, and reusable product that is easy to use. For the longest life of the product please follow these guidelines:
- If you have been using the alarm sensor, please remove it before washing.
- Turn Pjama inside out so that the waterproof membrane does not keep the liquid inside the shorts and pants.
- Rinse out the Pjama before washing and make sure to wash it as soon as possible.
- Wash with garments with similar colours.
- Do not wash your Pjama with sharp objects. For example, zippers, bras or other metals.
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 60°C.
- Finish the washing programme at high spin speed cycle. If your washing machine does not have a high spin speed cycle you might need to spin and drain one more time.
- Do not dry clean, use fabric softener or iron the product.
The unique features of the Pjama leads to a longer drying time of the product in comparison with other textile garments.
DRYING YOUR PJAMA
Pjama contains an absorbent material which affects the drying time. How long it takes depends on several factors including humidity, the temperature in the room and the effeciency of the washing machine’s high spin speed.
To keep the drying time as short as possible it is good to:
- Dry Pjama’s inside out, either outdoors or at room temperature. It is also possible to tumble dry Pjama
- If you use a tumble dryer make sure the temperature does not exceed 60°C.
- In humid climates it can take 1-2 days for Pjama to line dry.
- Depending on your dryer Pjama might not feel completely dry when taking it out of the dryer. Hang it on the line for an hour and it should feel dry.